Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email


Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s decision to exclusively use private email to conduct State Department business was not unprecedented, she said at a Democratic debate in Miami.
At the March 9 debate, Univision’s Jorge Ramos asked Clinton where she divined permission for her email setup and whether she had a different set of expectations for herself than she did for her employees.
"I’m going to give the same answer I’ve given for many months," Clinton replied. "It wasn’t the best choice. I made a mistake. It was not prohibited. It was not in any way disallowed, and as I’ve said and now has come out, my predecessors did the same thing, and many other people in the government."
There’s a couple problems with Clinton’s talking point that her State Department predecessors used email practices similar to hers.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-my-predecessors-did-same-thin/

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments:

Post a Comment