Thursday, March 25, 2010

Would you like sugar with that buzz?

Welcome to my new blog.

I came up with the idea listening to some of the most idiotic logic and asinine remarks from both sides of the aisle surrounding the election of President Barack Obama and health care reform.

I have never seen such a movement of hatred and ignorance in my life and this is why I created this blog.

The purpose is to post anything and everything political that is met with pejorative and, for lack of a sugar-coated word, racial attacks. I will be showcasing the tea bags and coffee grinds thrown at people.

"Tea bags", of course are in reference to the Tea Bagger ultra-conservatives and "coffee grinds" are in reference to Coffee Party uber-liberals.

There are two goals I wish to achieve. The first is to capture and deposit all campaign mudslinging and the second is to promote the desperate need for education. If I can accomplish this, then no one will ever reuse tea bags or coffee grinds ever again.

Throw tea bags and coffee grinds in the garbage and not at people.

No comments:

Post a Comment