Saturday, December 3, 2016

This Muslim Comedian Sat Next To Donald Trump’s Son On A Plane To Scotland


It took him a minute before he sat down to process the situation. “When I sat down I said: ‘How you doing?’ Trump says: ‘I’m doing good.’ And I said: ‘You have no idea how fantastic this is for me right now. My name is Mohammed. Salams. I’m a standup comedian. This is fantastic for me.’”
“And I said – just FYI I’m not getting that ID shit done. You gonna really make my people get ID cards and all this? You know we’re not doing this shit,” he said in reference to a proposed registry for immigrants from Muslim countries, which has made headlines, even after Donald Trump’s 2016 election win.
Amer said that Trump replied: “Ah, come on, man. You can’t believe everything you read. Do you really think we’re gonna do that?”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aishagani/this-muslim-guy-sat-next-to-eric-trump-on-a-plane?utm_term=.lia7WY7PwW#.sv0VB5VjAB

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments:

Post a Comment